If your account was rejected this could be due to a number of reasons. The most common reason is due to incomplete information being provided during your application.
Here are some things you need to consider before resubmitting an application:
- Ensure you provide a valid name, email, and an existing website. If your website is not live, you will need to reapply when your website is live.
- If your website is classified under one of the different categories shown in the list below, it will be considered an 'INELIGIBLE SITE' and hence not eligible for the Program.
- Depict or promote: violence or sexually explicit material; material that is fraudulent, defamatory, or obscene; or any material that contains misinformation/fake news.
- Reproduce content from other websites without express license or permission or without proper accreditation or reference where required.
- Use any method to falsely/illegally boost your social media engagement (e.g., in relation to the number of likes, followers, and comments).
- Appear incomplete – e.g., still under construction.
- Promote illegal activities or unlawful discrimination of any kind;
- Promote or contain any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others;
- Contain any images or content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Otherwise violate any applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations;
- Use any services or practices to mask or hide your IP address and/or your referring URLs;
- Contain any spyware, malware, adware, virus, worm, trojan horse, or other subversive, malicious, or harmful code, or any application not expressly and knowingly authorized by Users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or another device;
- Operate as a sub-affiliate network (i.e., operates a product or service that provides digital marketing services to one or more businesses), including influencers network (unless exceptional written approval has been granted by Expedia, at the discretion of Expedia);
- Operate as a travel agent;
- Copy or resemble the look and feel of Expedia / any Related Company of Expedia, or create an impression that your Site(s) is part of Expedia / any Related Company of Expedia; or
- Otherwise operate in a manner that Expedia deems unsuitable for the Program (as determined at Expedia’s discretion) which Expedia communicates to the Partner.